At Blueys your safety is always our primary concern. We are proudly a registered COVID-Safe business. Please help us keep you, our team, and our community safe by following our COVID-Safe requirements. Our safety plan, in line with government guidelines, includes:
- All patrons, staff and contractors are required to sign in on arrival via using the QR Code Check in App for COVID-19 contact tracing.
- If required by government regulations, proof of vaccination status will be required unless an exemption is provided.
- Limited seating is available as per relevant Covid-19 restrictions (compliant with current government restricted dining rules).
- No groups or tables of more than 20 people.
- Patrons may be refused entry if they display signs of illness or do not meet relevant Health Orders and COVID compliance requirements.
- Social distancing and government guidelines e.g. wearing masks must be maintained at all times.
- Patrons must remain seated while consuming food and beverages indoors.
- Patrons to comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area.
- Tables must not be repositioned without permission.
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff.
- Patrons may be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry.
- Regular cleanliness and hygiene checks are undertaken.
- Bookings are essential. Walk-ins will only be permitted if places are available.
We respectfully request you read our Conditions of Entry when you arrive and follow our staff directions. Please DO NOT enter our premises if you feel unwell, have tested positive or awaiting a result for COVID-19 or you have been in contact with a person or known location with COVID-19. We all need to work together to keep our community safe