At Blueys your safety is always our primary concern. We are proudly a registered COVID-Safe business. Please help us keep you, our team, and our community safe by following our COVID-Safe requirements. Our safety plan, in line with government guidelines, includes:
- All patrons are required to sign in on arrival via our Visit Safe App. Visit Safe is a contactless way to safely record and store customer visits to meet government requirements for COVID-19 contact tracing. Your first name, last name and phone number (or email address) will be required on entry via our QR Code system.
- Limited seating is available as per NSW Government Covid-19 restrictions (compliant with 4 sqm rules).
- No groups or tables of more than 10 people.
- Social distancing and government guidelines must be maintained at all times.
- Patrons must remain seated while consuming food and beverages. No mingling is permitted.
- Patrons to comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
- Tables must not be repositioned without permission.
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff.
- Patrons may be refused entry if they display signs of illness.
- Patrons may be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry.
- Regular cleanliness and hygiene checks are undertaken.
- Bookings via email or online are essential. Walk-ins will only be permitted if places are available
We respectfully request you read our Conditions of Entry when you arrive and follow our staff directions. Please DO NOT enter our premises if you feel unwell, have tested positive or awaiting a result for COVID-19 or you have been in contact with a person or known location with COVID-19. We all need to work together to keep our community safe